- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
Ms. Howell is known for creating and strengthening a people-focused workplace culture and accelerating the digital work experience. Recognized for her leadership roles in workforce development and scaling HR functions, Ms. Howell counts among her professional accolades a special focus on women in leadership, employee engagement initiatives, and leadership development programs. She is an active member of the national Society for Human Resource Management and is also active in numerous charities and community programs.
More on virginir.com
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Exceptional US Navy Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
SPA President and CEO William Vantine commented, "Since day one of SPA's 50-year history, our people have been our greatest asset. The values we share as we assist our clients with complex national security decisions continue to attract incredibly talented professionals. Adding Michelle to the team enables us to deepen our investment in the employee experience during a key time in SPA's expansive growth."
Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. is a premier international provider of innovative, leading-edge solutions in support of complex National Security programs and defense priorities. SPA's capabilities include Advanced Analytics, Software Tool Development, System Engineering, Strategy, Policy and Compliance, and Integrated Program Management. SPA employees are subject matter experts in numerous domains, including Land, Undersea, Surface and Air Warfare Operations; Intelligence Community, Radar and Sensor Systems; Unmanned Systems and Counter Systems; Nuclear Deterrence Policy, Safety and Security; Defense Industrial Base; Space Systems; Ballistic Missile Systems; Cybersecurity policy; and Hypersonics.
Media Contact: Sue Nelowet, Director of Communications, [email protected]
SOURCE Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- VPT, Inc. Earns AS9100D Certification USA - English USA - English
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Firefighters & EMS Fund 2022 Ballot Measure Results Recap
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio