- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
The integration of Regula Document Reader SDK allows businesses to read and verify nearly any identity document in the world. It is backed up by a proprietary document template database which is the largest on the market, containing over 13,000 document templates from 247 countries and territories. This ensures thorough ID verification for organizations operating in the USA alone.
Regula Face SDK provides an additional layer of security in the onboarding process by performing biometric checks and liveness verification. These checks eliminate fraud attempts by detecting static pictures, video injections, masks or filters on applicants' faces, and video replays.
The joint solution also enables businesses to confidently expand internationally while seamlessly adhering to regulatory demands across borders with Sybrin's global KYC orchestration engine. Furthermore, it drastically reduces the risk of falling victim to fraudsters interfering and tampering with data on mobile devices used for remote onboarding.
More on virginir.com
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Exceptional US Navy Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
The partnership between Sybrin and Regula promises tangible benefits for financial institutions and their customers alike such as enhanced customer experience due to a streamlined verification journey; improved security measures against fraud; accelerated project implementation; quicker customer acquisition; improved customer conversion rates; faster time-to-market; and reduced onboarding timeframes.
Stacey Japhta, Associate Director, Head of Exponential Growth at Sybrin commented: "We are thrilled to announce the strategic partnership between Sybrin and Regula, bringing together two legacy KYC businesses with over 60 years of combined experience. This collaboration is set to deliver a game-changing solution for financial service businesses."
Ihar Kliashchou, Chief Technology Officer at Regula added: "You can never overdo it with authenticity checks, especially in remote onboarding scenarios in financial institutions. The more robust technology you have, the better. The point is to find the perfect balance between reliability and user experience."
The initial focus of launching this joint solution will be on the financial services market but its flexibility allows for potential expansion into other sectors such as insurance, government, and retail - opening up new opportunities for growth beyond the core financial services segment.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- VPT, Inc. Earns AS9100D Certification USA - English USA - English
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Firefighters & EMS Fund 2022 Ballot Measure Results Recap
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio