- AP Exam preparation tutoring is now available at vRealm
- Putting a Stop to the Dropout Crisis: Stride Doubles Down on Academic Excellence with Graduation Guarantee
- Announcing the Summer 2021 Historic Andon Lantern Festival
"On behalf of the entire SPA team, I am incredibly honored to accept this very special recognition from The Washington Post as a Top Workplace for the eighth year in a row," said SPA President and CEO Dr. William Vantine. "SPA is truly a special place. Our highly skilled, dedicated team and their unwavering commitment to our clients' missions and our Nation's security sets us apart. I could not be more proud that our people believe so strongly in our company's culture and mission. I want to thank every one of them for all they do for SPA and our great Nation," he added.
The Washington Post's 2021 Top Workplaces are determined by anonymous employee feedback to a survey conducted by an independent research firm.
More on virginir.com
- LL Flooring Appoints Technology Executive Ashish Parmar to Its Board of Directors
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
- Hometown Mission Hits Homerun in Long Beach, CA
- CyberPatriot Introduces Tech Caregiver Program: Protects Senior Citizens from Cyberattacks
Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. provides innovative and data-driven knowledge-based solutions that integrate technical, operational, programmatic, policy, and business factors in support of important national security objectives. Our capabilities include Advanced Analytics; Software Tool Development; System Engineering and Safety Analysis; Strategy, Policy and Compliance; and Program Support. Our employees have expertise in many domains, including Land, Undersea, Surface and Air Warfare Operations; Radar and Sensor Systems; Unmanned Systems and Counter Systems; Nuclear Deterrence Policy, Safety and Security; Defense Industrial Base; Space Systems; Ballistic Missile Systems; Cyber; and Hypersonics. To learn more about SPA, please visit www.spa.com and connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Top High School STEM Students Attend the 38th Annual Research Science Institute
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- AeroVironment Receives Puma 3 AE and Raven Unmanned Aircraft System Orders Totaling $15.9 Million from United States Air Force
- Body Complete Rx Becomes First Black Female-Owned Brand to Launch Weight Management Supplements at The Vitamin Shoppe
- ASI Launches the iMIS Bridge Integration Platform Powered by ATS
- ASBO International Awards District Leaders Highest Honor in School Business Profession
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies
- SHRM Announces Finalists for Inaugural SHRMLabs Better Workplaces Challenge Cup
- BEAR Technologies Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 for the Second Year in a Row
- ARC Partners with IATA and IATAN to Offer Training for Future US Travel Professionals
- Thailand's Finema spearheads decentralized identity tech
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Home of Glamour And Roaring Twenties History Enters The Housing Market
- New Adjustable Boat Fender Hanger Design Coming in 2021
- VTG Wins NSWC Port Hueneme Prime Contract to Equip More Ships With Innovative Counter-UAS Laser
- LL Flooring to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results on August 4, 2021