- Slide Guitarist Co-Writes Song about a Broken Voice
- 14:36 ET World-Class Cyber Protection Available for Rocky Linux Users
- Firefly Reservations Partners with BASYS Processing to Bring Simplified Payment Processing to Easy-to-Use Campground Reservation Management Software
Individuals wishing to participate in the conference call should call (866) 342-8591 in the U.S. or (203) 518-9713 internationally, conference ID OCCQ321. For interested individuals unable to join the call, a replay will be available through Monday, September 20, 2021 by dialing (800) 839-5103 or (402) 220-2687. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.occfiber.com.
As in the past, OCC will answer questions from analysts and fund investors during the conference call. OCC also invites individual investors to submit questions in advance of the conference call. Questions should be submitted in writing to [email protected] by 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on September 13, 2021.
Optical Cable Corporation ("OCC®") is a leading manufacturer of a broad range of fiber optic and copper data communication cabling and connectivity solutions primarily for the enterprise market and various harsh environment and specialty markets (collectively, the non-carrier markets) and also the wireless carrier market, offering integrated suites of high quality products which operate as a system solution or seamlessly integrate with other providers' offerings. OCC's product offerings include designs for uses ranging from commercial, enterprise network, datacenter, residential and campus installations to customized products for specialty applications and harsh environments, including military, industrial, mining, petrochemical, wireless carrier and broadcast applications. OCC products include fiber optic and copper cabling, fiber optic and copper connectors, specialty fiber optic and copper connectors, fiber optic and copper patch cords, pre-terminated fiber optic and copper cable assemblies, racks, cabinets, datacom enclosures, fiber optic and copper patch panels, face plates, multi-media boxes, fiber optic reels and accessories and other cable and connectivity management accessories. OCC products are designed to meet the most demanding needs of end-users, delivering a high degree of reliability and outstanding performance characteristics.
More on virginir.com
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support
- Thiel College climbs US News & World Report rankings, recognized for social mobility
- From Las Vegas to Sioux Falls, SD, "The Sinatra Experience" is a brilliant tribute to Frank Sinatra featuring Vegas-sensation Dave Halston
- 08:38 ET This Retro Shoe Should Be on Your Gift List: The Edelweiss Clog from Stegmann
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
OCC® is internationally recognized for pioneering the design and production of fiber optic cables for the most demanding military field applications, as well as of fiber optic cables suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and creating a broad product offering built on the evolution of these fundamental technologies. OCC also is internationally recognized for its role in establishing copper connectivity data communications standards, through its innovative and patented technologies.
Founded in 1983, OCC is headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia with offices, manufacturing and warehouse facilities located in each of Roanoke, Virginia, near Asheville, North Carolina and near Dallas, Texas. OCC's facilities are ISO 9001:2015 registered and its Roanoke and Dallas facilities are MIL-STD-790G certified.
Optical Cable Corporation, OCC®, Procyon®, Superior Modular Products, SMP Data Communications, Applied Optical Systems, and associated logos are trademarks of Optical Cable Corporation.
Further information about OCC® is available at www.occfiber.com.
AT THE COMPANY:
|Neil Wilkin||Tracy Smith|
|Chairman, President & CEO||Senior Vice President & CFO|
|(540) 265-0690||(540) 265-0690|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
More on virginir.com
AT JOELE FRANK, WILKINSON BRIMMER KATCHER:
|Andrew Siegel||Aaron Palash|
|(212) 355-4449 ext. 8627||(212) 355-4449 ext. 8603|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
SOURCE Optical Cable Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- 14:04 ET PlayCyber, Powered by Katzcy, Taps Allied Esports' AE Studios to Produce First US Cyber Games™ Draft Day October 5
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Governor Northam Announces the Appointment of Dr. James Thompson to the Opioid Abatement Authority
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- CARFAX: As Many As 212,000 Vehicles Damaged By Hurricane Ida
- ASI Exhibiting at CLEAR's 2021 Virtual Conference
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- Registration Opens for 2022 USA Biolympiad
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency