- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
- Tredegar Board Declares Dividend
NATSO looks forward to partnering with Mr. Buttigieg on the Biden Administration's infrastructure initiatives and goals.
NATSO is encouraged that the Biden Administration considers infrastructure investment as a key driver of economic and job relief and one of its top priorities.
"NATSO is ready to work with Mr. Buttigieg on an array of transportation issues, including the need for long-term, sustainable highway funding and the need to support policies that encourage off-highway businesses and communities to thrive and evolve," said NATSO President and CEO Lisa Mullings. "Fundamental to this effort is maintaining existing policies that prohibit commercialization of Interstate rest areas and the longstanding ban on tolling existing Interstate Highways.
"NATSO is also eager to work with Mr. Buttigieg on policies that further encourage private-sector investment in alternative fueling infrastructure, such as electric vehicle charging, to more quickly bring alternative fuels to market," Mullings said.
More on virginir.com
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
NATSO's members encompass a nationwide network of fuel retailers crisscrossing the American landscape that are making significant investments in alternative fuels. Located at the Interstate Highway exits, these businesses comprise the economic backbone of the small towns and communities in which they operate and represent the most viable partners for advancing some of the Biden Administration's key infrastructure goals.
NATSO is pleased that Mr. Buttigieg recognizes the important role that Federal infrastructure policy plays for local businesses and communities that thrive because of the Interstate Highway System.
NATSO is the trade association of America's travel plaza and truckstop industry. Founded in 1960, NATSO represents the industry on legislative and regulatory matters; serves as the official source of information on the diverse travel plaza and truckstop industry; provides education to its members; conducts an annual convention and trade show; and supports efforts to generally improve the business climate in which its members operate.
CONTACT: Tiffany Wlazlowski Neuman
Vice President, Public Affairs
SOURCE NATSO, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Owens & Minor Announces Pricing of $500 Million of Senior Notes due 2029
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- APIC Expresses Dismay about Texas Lifting COVID-19 Mask Mandates
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- Gannett Presents at the 29th Annual Deutsche Bank Media, Internet & Telecom Conference
- Bakery on Main Gains Real-time Quality Assurance with InfinityQS' Cloud-native Platform, Enact
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Doma, a Leading Force for Disruptive Change in the Residential Real Estate Industry, Announces Plans to Become Publicly-Traded via Merger with Capitol Investment Corp. V
- KLDiscovery Inc. to Report Financial Results for Fourth Quarter 2020 on March 17, 2021
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- Apple Hospitality REIT Extends Credit Facility Waiver Period and Enhances Financial Flexibility
- Alarm.com Connected Car Solution Extends Modern Security Technology to Vehicles
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Virginia Brownfield & Coal Mine Renewable Energy Grant Fund Passes Unanimously in House
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation