- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company, said "We are proud to recognize the remarkable accomplishments of all the finalists of the CRN Women of the Year Awards. These outstanding individuals, companies and allies are reshaping the IT channel, inspiring future leaders and contributing to the growth and innovation of the industry."
More on virginir.com
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Exceptional US Navy Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Iron Bow Technologies has a long history of community involvement, including initiatives aimed at supporting veterans and other underserved populations. The company has partnered with nonprofit organizations such as AFCEA, Consulting Color, Disabled Vets, By Faith Fund, Paws4People, Food for Others and Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Rene LaVigne, President and CEO of Iron Bow said "At Iron Bow our motto is 'what we do matters' and we believe deeply in the power of technology to transform lives and communities. We're grateful for this recognition by CRN as it's a testament to the incredible work of our team who consistently go above and beyond to volunteer time and resources to make a meaningful impact on the communities we serve."
Iron Bow Technologies has been recognized as a finalist for its commitment to community involvement through its partnerships with nonprofit organizations that support veterans and other underserved populations. The company's dedication is an example for others in their field as they strive towards making meaningful contributions in their communities.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- VPT, Inc. Earns AS9100D Certification USA - English USA - English
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Firefighters & EMS Fund 2022 Ballot Measure Results Recap
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio