- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
The invention provides a delicious condiment sauce for a variety of food items. In doing so, it offers an alternative to traditional condiments and sauces. As a result, it enhances flavor and taste and it can be enjoyed with hamburgers, chicken strips, French fries, etc. The invention features a versatile and satisfying formula that is easy to use so it is ideal for households, restaurants, fast-food establishments, etc. Additionally, it can be produced in various serving sizes and a prototype is available.
More on virginir.com
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Teri Gendron named Chief Financial Officer of Markel Corporation USA - English USA - English
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- Itero Group Welcomes James Mitchell as Vice President, Client Delivery
The original design was submitted to the Richmond sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 21-RKH-392, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Spire Global Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Events
- IISE announces leadership election results
- vRealm Partners with MindPrint Learning to Bring Personalized Learning to Students
- Phoenix On Bain Announces Flash Sale for Micro Weddings
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- 4SITE by CORT, Cresa partner to help occupiers make data-driven decisions about their real estate
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Wildflower Bee Farm publishes new book "What Grandpa Learned from His Honeybees"
- Bowman Awarded $600,000 in Mining Related Engineering Contracts
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Intelsat Appoints Gaurav Kharod as the Regional Vice President of Asia Pacific
- Veterans for Trump endorsement of MS Senator Chris McDaniel for Lieutenant Governor
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- Hometown Comfort Pros based in Lynchburg Virginia Partnered with Housecall Pro software
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- EatLoco Farmers Market Coming to Loudoun Station
- Gannett Announces Further Debt Repayment
- Louisville Riverport Authority Applies To Include South Central Kentucky In Foreign Trade Zone #29 Service Area
- Oxford Finance's Healthcare Real Estate Group Closes Over $867 Million of Capital Commitments in 2022
- America's Frontier Fund Launches Strategic Innovation Group to Support Fund's Mission of Advancing Frontier Technologies in America