- Georgia Outdoor Living: Elevating Outdoor Spaces with Innovative Design Expertise
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Fort Myers Service Facility Grand Opening
- Chayla Wolfberg's Debut Novel Late Night Love Promises Comedy, Romance, and Drama On and Off the Air
Parker Reigle is a full-service agency offering property and casualty, business, bonds, life and health insurance. The business was founded by June Reigle, who will continue to lead operations and work with Choice to accelerate its expansion in Southeastern Virginia.
June Reigle stated, "We are incredibly happy to join with Choice because of the scope of resources and support that they offer while still allowing us to deliver the degree of care our clients have valued. According to John Reigle, "They provide a contemporary and genuine partnership, and we felt that they understood our business goals, so it just made sense."
"We're thrilled to have Parker Reigle join us as our newest partner agency," said Choice CEO, Bob Hilb. "We welcome June, John and their team to the Company. This partnership allows us to continue expanding our presence in Tidewater and we believe this will assist us with clients and our carrier partners alike."
More on virginir.com
- Videos- Leadership Defined and the Battlefield, Leadership Philosophy Developed, & Leadership in Ac
- Angela Goodman of Famous Toastery Awarded Franchisee of the Year by International Franchise Association
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
Parker Reigle represents the eighth acquisition for the Company since partnering with Northlane Capital Partners in October 2021.
About Choice Financial Group: Choice Financial Group is a leading insurance agency with institutional capital support from Northlane Capital Partners, a middle-market private equity firm managing more than $1 billion of committed equity capital. Choice is expanding its market presence through organic growth initiatives and targeted investments. Choice is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and has 20 offices in eight states.
For agency partnership opportunities, contact:
Bob Hilb, CEO
For media inquiries, contact:
SOURCE Choice Financial Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- Iridium to Participate in Investor Conferences
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Delirious Comedy Club Is Moving And We Want You To Join Us In Downtown Las Vegas
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- 50K Coalition Founders Call for Increased Diversity Amid DEI Rollbacks
- More Violent Acts Prompt Need for Laws Documenting Psychiatric Drug Links