- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
Founded in 2012 by entrepreneur Tim Hebert and led by President and CEO Chris Vickers, STARC has grown significantly during Blue Heron's investment period. In 2017, Blue Heron led a $3.5 million Series A investment to accelerate growth and expand into adjacent markets. This resulted in the company bringing three category-leading temporary construction wall solutions to market and experiencing 38% compounded annual growth. Today, STARC is the market leader in temporary modular wall containment solutions.
More on virginir.com
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Exceptional US Navy Wood Military Signs
Andrew Tichenor, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Blue Heron Capital who led the investment on behalf of Blue Heron spoke about the successful partnership with STARC Systems: "We are proud to have been part of the STARC story. It's a fantastic company with a world-class portfolio of products. It has been fun to watch them grow from a small, single-product business into a market leader. We look forward to cheering their continued success."
Chris Vickers, CEO of STARC Systems added: "We would not have reached this significant milestone without Andrew and our Board including Blue Heron's operating advisors. They provided a combination of expertise and thoughtfulness. Whether asking the right question or providing examples from their past experience, they pushed and supported us throughout, making us a much better company. We are tremendously grateful for the part Blue Heron has played in our success."
Blue Heron Capital's successful exit from its investment in STARC Systems marks an important milestone for both companies as they continue to grow and expand their reach within their respective industries.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- VPT, Inc. Earns AS9100D Certification USA - English USA - English
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Firefighters & EMS Fund 2022 Ballot Measure Results Recap
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors