- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
Dr. Norman W. Baylor, former President and CEO of Biologics Consulting, expressed his delight in welcoming Dr. Vernon to the management team: "Margaret is dynamic, creative, and results driven. She has a strong leadership background and a clear strategic vision for the firm."
Dr. Vernon holds a Ph.D in Developmental Psychology with a concentration in statistics and research methodology from The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA and additional training in finance and accounting from the Wharton Executive Program. She is an expert regarding patient-reported outcome (PRO) instrument development and validation programs with a special interest in measurement in rare diseases; she also has expertise in regulatory strategy and PRO clinical trial implementation and analysis as well as considerable experience and formal training in both qualitative and quantitative methods.
More on virginir.com
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Exceptional US Navy Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Commenting on her appointment as CEO of Biologics Consulting Group, Dr. Vernon said: "It is a pleasure to have been chosen as Biologics Consulting's new CEO...I very much look forward to leading the Biologics Consulting team as we use innovative approaches and multidisciplinary expertise to guide our clients through complex regulatory, scientific, and business challenges."
The selection of Dr. Vernon was made after an extensive national search conducted by the Biologic Consulting Board of Directors with the professional recruitment services of Odgers Berndtson. Dr. Baylor will remain as Chair of the Biologics Consulting Board of Directors while Dr. Vernon takes up her new role as CEO on September 18th 2023
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- VPT, Inc. Earns AS9100D Certification USA - English USA - English
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Firefighters & EMS Fund 2022 Ballot Measure Results Recap
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio