- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering with gross proceeds from the offering expected to be $10 million prior to deducting placement agent's fees and other offering expenses payable by Aditxt. The company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
More on virginir.com
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Releases Monthly Sector Rotation Study
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Exceptional US Navy Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
The securities described above are being offered in a private placement under Section 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and/or Regulation D promulgated thereunder and have not been registered under the Securities Act or applicable state securities laws. Accordingly, they may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an effective registration statement or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and such applicable state securities laws.
Aditxt is a global innovation company that develops therapeutics and technologies with a focus on monitoring and modulating the immune system. Its mission is "Making Promising Innovations Possible, Together" which is defined by its growing ecosystem of research institutions, global industry partners and shareholders who inform and inspire its mission. Aditxt's diverse innovation portfolio includes Adimune, Inc., Adivir, Inc., and Pearsanta, Inc., which are focused on developing new ways to treat organ rejection, autoimmunity, allergies, infectious diseases as well as personalized immune monitoring intended for a wide range of health conditions including hereditary cancer wounds and cardiomyopathy respectively.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on virginir.com
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- VPT, Inc. Earns AS9100D Certification USA - English USA - English
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Firefighters & EMS Fund 2022 Ballot Measure Results Recap
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio